Tickets for our 2021/2022 Season are available now through SimpleTix. To get yours today, click HERE and select the production you would like to attend.
OUR COVID POLICIES/UPDATES:
The Ringwald is delighted to be returning to in-person performances and thrilled to have you visit us at our new home inside of Affirmations LGBTQ+ Community Center!
For the health, safety and well-being of our patrons, staff and artists, The Ringwald Theatre’s current COVID-19 policy requires the following:
- Vaccination card with photo ID is required at box office for entry. Upon arrival and prior to entering the building, all guests must present a photo ID along with proof that they meet the CDC definition of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, either in the form of a physical vaccination card or a photo of the card. Children under 12 may attend, providing they wear a mask.
- Wearing of masks is required while in the building. It must cover both your nose and mouth at all times.
- If you have purchased a ticket, but arrive without meeting either of these requirements, you will not be permitted to see that performance. A refund will be issued in a timely manner.
- Upon leaving the lobby to enter the theatre, we ask that you take your seat immediately.
- The entire cast and crew have been vaccinated and are continuously tested for COVID. They will not be wearing masks during the performance.
- The Ringwald will be cashless and paperless going forward. You can purchase tickets at the door with a credit card and virtual programs will be available via a QR code at the theatre.
- At this time, we will not be selling concessions.
- We will be keeping our capacity at a level that is consistent with CDC and Michigan government guidelines.
- This policy is subject to change at any time, in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines as they may change and update. Please check back for our current policy before your scheduled performance date. theringwald.com
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE THEATRE IF YOU ARE SICK! We will gladly refund your ticket purchase if given at least 2 hours notice prior to the performance.
OTHER TICKETING POLICIES
- Your ticket is virtual and you needn't print anything to bring with you to the theatre. All you will need to provide is the name(s) which the ticket(s) have been reserved under.
- SEATING IS GENERAL. Please arrive early to guarantee seats together. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the box office staff.
- For SOLD OUT performances, you must arrive 5 minutes before showtime. We will release tickets 5 minutes prior to the showtime to anyone on the Waitlist.
- All sales are final. However, If a performance is cancelled for any reason, you will be offered the option to refund or exchange your tickets.
- Please contact The Ringwald if you cannot make the performance or if have any questions or concerns. You may reach us at 248-545-5545 or via email theRingwald@gmail.com.